Other forms of giving:
- Employer-matching gifts
- Payroll deduction
- Gift cards for expectant mothers and families
- United Way #7818
By default, GiveButter asks that the donor covers the credit card processing fees to allow for your full donation to come to us. You may turn this off, and we will cover those fees.
GiveButter is free to us because we have tipping turn on. These tips go directly to GiveButter to cover the use of their platform. They are not required. To learn more about why GiveButter runs on tips, click here.
Miriam's Legacy of Hope
Miriam’s Legacy of Hope ensures the nurturing of children & individuals in Middle Tennessee today & tomorrow. This is Miriam’s Promise monthly giving program that provides a tangible way to support our mission.
Your monthly gifts directly support our clients in numerous ways by keeping our services for expectant parents free of charge and by helping with other expenses. Examples of what a monthly donation could be used for…
- $25 to purchase a gift card for gas or other family expenses
- $50 to purchase a phone and minutes for an expectant parent
- $75 to purchase clothes for a job interview or new job or a buss pass for an expectant parent without transportation
- $125 covers a session of attachment counseling for expectant parents
- $200 covers two weeks of interim care for a newborn child
- $350 covers a week of housing for an expectant parent
- $500 can help an expectant parent’s rent expenses or offset a family’s adoption fees.
Your leadership through a monthly gift leaves a legacy.
Join our Legacy of Hope to sustain our programming for years to come.
The Miriam’s Promise Letter of Charitable Solicitations protects both Miriam’s Promise and donors in the state of Tennessee. Therefore, Miriam’s Promise requests funding from individual donors in Tennessee.
If you would like information about these or other forms of giving, please contact Dietz Osborne.
Celebrate the Promise
Celebrate the Promise Presented by Pinnacle Financial Partners Friday, April 14, 2023 at Rocketown Founded in 1985, Miriam’s Promise exists to offer hope and healing
The Cooper Challenge
The 22nd Annual Mary Cooper Memorial Golf Challenge More details to come soon about the 2023 Cooper Challenge! Register Here 2023 Golfer Packet Thank you